Grippers Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Metal finger like clamps that grab the paper to pull it through the press as the sheet is being printed.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Grippers - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home