Mill Edge Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Mill Edge
The edge of the paper that has been cut by the machine slitter. Generally the mill edge is slightly rough.

Additional search results for:
   Mill Edge
Mill Line
Mill Direct
Mill Cut
Mill Count
Mill Brand
Gripper Edge
Feather Edge
Edge Lift
Edge Gluing
Deckle Edge
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Mill Edge - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home