Ooze Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

When the adhesive on a pressure sensitive labels comes out the edges around the label, the sides of a roll of labels or the sides of a stack of sheet labels.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Ooze - Glossary - PrintingTips.com

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home