Bevel Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

A three-dimensional edge effect applied to the border of a graphic, such as buttons.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Bevel - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home