Blend Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

A tool or technique used in graphics to create a transitions from one color or tint to another. Another term for gradient.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Blend - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home