Corner Marks Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Corner Marks
Also known as Crop Marks - These are lines printed on a page to indicate where the page should be trimmed after the document is printed and bound. They are also used to show what part of a photo should be used and what part should be cropped off.

Additional search results for:
   Corner Marks
Proofreaders' Marks
Trim Marks
Register Marks
Proofreaders Marks
Guide Marks
Fold Marks
Crop Marks
Corner Cut
Corner Copy
Alignment Marks
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Corner Marks - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home