Crossover Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

An image that extends across two facing pages, crossing over the gutter or binding. Also referred to as bridge, gutter jump and gutter bleed.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Crossover - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home