Alley Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

On a document that has mutiple columns, it is the space between the columns. Also called the gutter.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Alley - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home