Fill-in Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

Refers to open areas of small type or halftones filling in with ink causing a blotchy looking area.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Fill-in - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home