Gradient Glossary Term
Glossary of Printing Terms

A gradual changing of screen densities which creates a blending from light to dark, or dark to light.
Print Glossary Term Email Glossary Term
Enter keywords to search
Features of Interest
Featured Ad
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Index |  Contact Us
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2024 Tecstra Systems, All Rights Reserved, PrintingTips.Com

Gradient - Glossary -

Printing Tips Home Customer Service Knowledge Glossary Printing Tips Home