Bulk Packed Loose
- Single sheet products can be packed loose in a carton.
- Single sheets can be packaged with or without chipboard inserted
between a specified quantity of sheets.
- Bulk packaging is the least expensive packaging option.
- Single sheets can be wrapped and sealed in plastic shrink film.
- They can be wrapped in any specified quantity.
- Single sheet products can be wrapped with a chipboard insert to
help prevent the sheets from curling.
- Plastic wrapping protects the sheets from potential damage.
- Single sheet products can be packaged in fiber cartons, sometimes
referred to as "inner cartons". Many business cards and
brochure orders are packaged in custom inner cartons so that specific
quantities can be accommodated.
- Fiber cartons help to protect the product from damage.
- They help to prevent sheets from curling.
- Packaging in fiber cartons is more expensive than bulk packed
or plastic wrapped.
Note: Single sheet products
that are stored outside of a carton should be plastic wrapped
or packaged in fiber cartons to protect the sheets from damage
and to prevent curling. Temperature, humidity, and direct
sunlight can affect the appearance and life of the product.