Following the suggestions below will reduce potential
problems when using your single sheet products:
- Do not store single sheet products in humid conditions.
- Single sheet products should be plastic wrapped for protection when:
- humidity is a problem.
- sheets are stored on a shelf out of the carton.
- Allow the products to adjust to room temperature before using them.
- Do not stack cartons more than four high. Stacking less than four high will
prevent the cartons from being crushed and causing damage to the product.
Some vendors offer the option to store single
sheet products in their warehouse if requested. Some vendors will store and
release products at no additional expense. Other suppliers charge a storage
fee and some may also charge a release fee each time the stored items are pulled
from the warehouse and shipped.