Following the suggestions below will reduce potential
problems when using your unit sets:
- Do not store unit sets in humid conditions.
- Unit sets should be plastic wrapped for protection when:
- humidity is a problem.
- forms are stored on a shelf out of the carton.
- Allow the forms to adjust to room temperature before using them.
- Do not stack cartons more than four high. Stacking less than four high will
prevent the cartons from being crushed and causing damage to the product.
Some vendors offer the option to store forms in
their warehouse if requested. Some vendors will store and release products at
no additional expense. Other suppliers charge a storage fee and some may also
charge a release fee each time the stored items are pulled from the warehouse