There are many standard envelopes available in
many different sizes and styles, but if you cannot find an envelope to fit your
needs, you can custom order an envelope that will have all of your special requirements.
You can customize the size, style, closure type, flap size, paper grade and
color, window size and location, and the printing inside and outside.
Shown below are some custom options that are available.
- You can mix and match standard features, such as using a special
closure on an envelope that would normally have a remoistenable
gum as a standard closure.
- You could take any standard side envelope and change the paper
grade and color.
- If you need a special paper grade or color that is not available
through the envelope manufacturer, you can have the stock sent to
them to be converted. The paper can be sent printed or unprinted.
Supplying the paper may be helpful when trying to get an exact match
to your company's letterhead.
- A custom size window could be placed on any envelope or an additional
window could be added to a standard window envelope. Also, the window
position could be changed.
- A custom inside tint could be added to any envelope. Also, a custom
message that appears through the window could be added to the inside
of the envelope.
- Die cutting is an option that would allow you to have a special
shape window cut out of the envelope. Another example of a use for
die cutting would be if you requested a thumb cut in an envelope that
would normally have a flap.
- Hole drilling is available on most envelopes and can be added in
most any location on the envelope. The holes can also be reinforced
with metal eyelets or a patch washer can be added before they are
The examples above are just some of the options available for
customizing your envelopes. You may need to use several different options. Be
sure to discuss all of your requirements with your vendor and you should be
able to satisfy all of your specific needs.
Back to Top