Bulk Packed Loose
- Envelopes are packed loose in a carton.
- Bulk packing is generally used on larger bulkier envelopes.
- Envelopes are wrapped around the center with a paper band.
- Envelopes can be wrapped in any specific quantity. Some common
quantities per band are 10, 12, 25, 50, and 100
- An upcharge would generally be charged for banding.
- Banding makes envelopes easier to handle when distributing in
small quantities to several areas.
- Most envelopes are packaged in fiber or corrugated cartons and
then several of these cartons are packed in shipping carton.
- Fiber cartons are the most common type of packaging used for envelopes
and generally do not require an upcharge.
- Fiber cartons protect envelopes from damage.
- Envelopes are easier to store and handle.