Proper Storage | Supplier
Following the tips below will reduce potential
problems when imprinting and processing the mailers:
- Do not store continuous forms in humid conditions.
- If humidity is a problem in the area that promotional mailers or cut sheet
self mailers are stored, the mailers should be plastic wrapped or packaged
in fiber cartons.
- If humidity is a problem in the area that continuous mailers are stored,
the unopened cartons of mailers should be wrapped in plastic or several cartons
could be placed on a pallet and the pallet could be wrapped in plastic. The
plastic will help keep the cartons more air tight and keep the moisture content
at a more constant level.
- Allow the forms to adjust to room temperature before using them. Cold temperatures
may affect the imaging quality of the multiple part mailers.
- Do not stack cartons more than four high. Stacking less than four high will
prevent the cartons from being crushed and causing damage to the mailers.
- Do not double stack skids containing cartons of mailers.
Some vendors offer the option to store your product
in their warehouse if requested. Some will store and release at no additional
expense. Other suppliers charge a storage fee and some may also charge a release
fee each time the stored items are pulled from the warehouse and shipped.
Back to Top