Bulk Packed Loose
- Labels are packed loose in a carton.
- They can be packaged with or without chipboard inserted between
a specified quantity of labels.
- It is the least expensive packaging option.
- Labels are wrapped and sealed in plastic shrink film.
- Labels can be wrapped in specific quantities.
- Labels can be wrapped with a chipboard insert to help prevent
labels from curling.
- Plastic wrapping helps protect the labels from damage.
- Labels are packaged in fiber cartons, sometimes referred to as
- Fiber cartons are a better form of protection against damage than
- Fiber cartons help prevent labels from curling.
- Using fiber cartons to package labels is more expensive than bulk
packing or plastic wrapping.
Note: Labels stored
outside of a carton should be plastic wrapped or packaged
in fiber cartons to protect the labels from damage and to