Following the rules listed below will reduce potential problems
when running forms through a laser printer.
- Do not store your laser forms in humid conditions.
- If humidity is a problem, then forms should be plastic wrapped.
- Allow forms to adjust to any extreme temperature or humidity changes before
- Do not stack cartons of forms more than four high. Stacking less than four
high will prevent cartons from being crushed and causing damage to the forms.
- Do not double stack skids containing cartons of forms.
Some vendors offer the option to store your forms in their
warehouse if requested. Some will store and release at no additional expense.
Other suppliers charge a storage fee and some may also charge a release fee
each time the stored items are pulled from the warehouse and shipped.
Back to Top