- Standard weights are 20 lb.& 24 lb.
- Paper should be laser guaranteed or laser compatible.
- Forms printed on less than 20 lb. paper may have problems running
through a laser printer.
- Before using paper that is heavier than 28 lb., check the laser
printer's manual for its capabilities in running heavier stock.
- Laser forms must be manufactured as long grain.
Multi-part Laser Forms
- Multi-part laser forms are made up of two or more single laser
forms that are not attached.
- Multi-part laser forms are not fastened in any way to make a set.
- Each part can run through separately or the parts can be precollated
and run through as a loose set.
- Be sure the paper for all parts is a heavy enough weight to run
smoothly through the laser printer.
- White is the standard color for a laser form and is readily available
in the standard weights for lasers.
- Colors are available on a limited basis. Consult your supplier
to see what colors are available for laser use.
- Standard white laser bond is 85 brightness or above.
- For high quality use 95 brightness or above.